Pages

Sunday 14 August 2011

Istikhara Take Eight And Take Nine

Night Eight
Nothing happened other than that in my brain.

I was just thinking how fickle human beings are. I mean seriously. I was just chillin' and reflecting, like you do.

And I was thinking If I lived in Medina how much would my requirements differ?

The answer none didn't happen. Some of the things that popped up was for example, I didn't mind if she wasn't street smart if I lived in Medina. Because after all my children would never have to deal with the kind of things I did. Nor would they have that level of freedom and struggles that we face in the Western world. It takes both a mother and a father to suceed in this society. So on that premise, I guess the requirements do change a little.

It's just one of the many discussions that take place up there. I consulted the right hemisphere and it was a stimulating discussion.


Istikhara take eight: Complete. 

Status: Unsure.
*****
 
Night Nine
Masha'Allah. The more I chill with my sister. The more I respect her. We're so alike. Strong minded. With invincible levels of determination. I'm glad she's by my side. This is the first time I've consulted her on such a scale. I am glad. May Allah bless her. And Allah make her amongst those women whom he loves. She's special. And she is wise.
We had a group conversation today. She even taught me a few things. We're starting to gain more of an insight. Alhamdulillah. More sessions like these and I shall come to know if this is the best for me.
Bi'ithnilla. 

Istikhara take Nine: Complete. 

Status: Confident. The foundations have been set. Clarity will come. The outcome? Allah knows best.

4 comments:

  1. this seems to be going good!
    hope things work out! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice thing to say about your sister. It's in times like these you know who you can depend on.

    My duas are with you on this one, either way as Allah (swt) knows best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know the limit on how many you can make on one matter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riham - My teacher informed me islamic texts recommend 7 days. However, he asked me to do it for 10 days.

    There is no limit on istikhara. Some do it only once.

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete