Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Knocking On Hope's Door - Entry 5

He quickly identified 10 areas in my life and he gave me examples on how I've always came out on the top.

"Everything you do, you don't just do it well. You excel and come out at the top but for some reason, you keep banging your head on this door" He pointed to this big box - MARRIAGE. "It isn't opening. Something is up and we have to figure it out."

"You can't just walk away not wanting to get married. It's completely natural to feel what you're feeling. We have to get you married. Before you can move onto this other big box. Right?"

"Going back to what you began with, you said that you made a mistake with a prospect. Lets talk about that."
And we did. "She had everything I was looking for but here's what happened" I said.

"Shall we find out if she's still single?"

Is this guy serious? Hold on, he is. Give him that look man, give him that look! Damn, he didn't even flinch. He is actually dead serious about this. 

"I'll give you 5 reasons of why this is a bad idea" I said.

Whenever you play a physical sport such as football; and you just cannot penetrate the first line of defence. That frustration drives you wild, you'll find ways to barge into them and resort to dirty tactics but as soon as they regain possession of the ball you stick your leg out in hopes you'll touch the ball.

Mr P was the defender and everything I said, he refuted so subtly without trying. He made me realise that what she did and how she was reacting wasn't her being a complete pain. She was responding how any hurt person would.

"Do istikhara again because all these questions I just asked you. I was testing the waters, you still feel she is the best for you based on these reasons. Is right of me to assume that?"

I hesitated. Just tell him how it is Soul, just tell him how it is. ~ "Yes."

7 comments:

  1. Going back a year....the one you spent four months with? Only child? A year older....but wiser? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'A year older... but wiser.' What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly? Yes. A year older but definitely wiser. Remember the emails? Overlooking mistakes. Moving on. Definitely - doesn't matter what others think - it's your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I've always maintained that if any potential came back, I would give them another chance. What is there to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, who is this? husna?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!! Mr P's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw thsi is aisha, amirite?

    ReplyDelete